Wednesday February 24th 2010
I am currently on the ship traveling to Vietnam. I don’t know the weather right now because I am too tired to walk outside. But, from here on out it is suppose to be like 90’s and up. I know Vietnam and India are going to be especially hot.
I feel the need to make a side note real quick. I don’t actually know who reads my blog but, I got news that my Uncle David passed away yesterday. He was my dad’s brother. I have been debating whether to add this on my blog on not since it is kind of personal but I decided to since I know I will be looking back on this for years to come and this is a significant event that I do not want to ignore. From what I understand it was a very peaceful goodbye between him and my whole family. We all know it was really for the better and he is in a much better place now. He has been paralyzed for 7 years and I do not know anyone stronger willed than him. He really is one of a kind and I am going to miss him a lot. For my friends reading this, please keep my family in mind the next couple days and if you see them give them a hug for me. For my family reading this I just wanted to say that I wish I could be there and I am thinking about all of you as I continue my travels. I really wish I could be there.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Jilly. Yes hugs are needed. This is harder the I thought it would be. He is in a better place.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry, Jill. Thinking of all of you. T, D, and Harry
ReplyDeleteMiss you! I loved your poem. We will wait to spread the ashes until you and Michael are home. Love you.
ReplyDelete