Here is a link to the Semester at Sea website. This link will tell you where to send me mail to and when to send it by in order for me to receive it.
http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/spring-2010/spring-2010-staying-in-touch.php
(you may not be able to click it so just copy and paste it into your url bar)
I would love to hear from everyone either by comments on here, by mail, or by email. I get free email the entire trip. Right now my email is jpolitz@gmu.edu but i will also be getting an official semester at sea email address also.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey good luck jill. have fun learn lots. hopefully you don't get sea sck.
ReplyDeleteDamien
One Question: How are the wings?
ReplyDeleteyeah, that's an important question for a Politz - how's the food. Love you, Aunt Dar PS - Maggie is doing fine. Sydney wants to keep her forever.
ReplyDeletewings do not exist yet and sydney cant have maggie!!
ReplyDeleteJill, it sounds exciting already. Skydiving? I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about that:) I am really enjoying your blog. have a blast! love, Aunt Peggi
ReplyDeleteso THATS what a semester at sea is! Gosh, i knew i should have picked that one instead! SO jealous!
ReplyDelete